Advert - The Perfect Lawn

This grabbed my attention but I couldn't think how to make it work as an advert - Jean-Charles de Castelbajac kills Kermit the Frog (and friends)

And this makes me laugh and laugh :). Notice the "American" beer is brewed in the EU - does that make it a low-carbon "local" brewery? :)


In the end, I thought about the EverGreen advert:



Image linked from SourceWire News Distribution article

I thought that perhaps a new version would incorporate advice from Freddie on having a frog (and hedgehog) friendly lawn - wouldn't look as nice as the images, a little bit more overgrown and boggy, but still beautiful - easy, peasy. Interesting how advertising encourages us to "make" something that nature can do quite well on its own, though maybe it depends on your definition of "perfect"

No comments:

Post a Comment